Patrons provide much appreciated support enabling Sydenham Arts to grow, continuing to produce work both for today and for future generations.
You can become a Patron by giving £500 per year or more. This can be made in monthly installments of £42 by direct debit.
Patron membership benefits are:
- Priority booking
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside exclusively for Patrons
- Personal acknowledgement of your support in every festival and event programmes, the Annual Report and on the Sydenham Arts Page
- Event Preview receptions with staff, board of directors and artists for selected events throughout the year in addition to the benefits available at lower membership levels
- 5 days priority booking for tickets in addition to the benefits
- Advance Information on upcoming productions, events and activities
- Biannual newsletter
Contact email@example.com if you would like to pay in monthly instalments
Sydenham High School GDST has become our founding patron.
The independent school for girls, part of the Girls’ Day School Trust, has supported and collaborated with us for a number of years. As part of the patron relationship, the school is aiming to collaborate with Sydenham Arts’ Autumn Photography Festival, channelling the talent of its young photographers.
“We are very excited to be supporting Sydenham Arts as one of its first corporate patrons since it gained charitable status,” said Headteacher Kathryn Pullen. “In supporting Sydenham Arts, we are not only helping to ensure that local arts and artists thrive but celebrating a proud school tradition in creativity of all kinds and in community action.”