Patrons provide much appreciated support enabling Sydenham Arts to grow, continuing to produce work both for today and for future generations.
You can become a Patron by giving £500 per year or more. This can be made in monthly installments of £42 by direct debit.
Patron membership benefits are:
- Priority booking
- Excellent seats for every performance set aside exclusively for Patrons
- Personal acknowledgement of your support in every festival and event programmes, the Annual Report and on the Sydenham Arts Page
- Event Preview receptions with staff, board of directors and artists for selected events throughout the year in addition to the benefits available at lower membership levels
- 5 days priority booking for tickets in addition to the benefits
- Advance Information on upcoming productions, events and activities
- Biannual newsletter
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pay in monthly instalments
Sydenham High School GDST is a founding patron of Sydenham Arts.
The independent school for girls, part of the Girls’ Day School Trust, has supported and collaborated with us for a number of years. As part of the patron relationship, the school collaborated with Sydenham Arts, during their Photography Festival Sydenham Lens, channelling the talent of its young photographers and putting on an exhibition of their work as part of their 130th birthday celebrations in February 2017.
“We are excited and proud to be supporting Sydenham Arts as one of its first corporate patrons since it gained charitable status,” said Headmistress, Katharine Woodcock. “In supporting Sydenham Arts, we are not only helping to ensure that local arts and artists thrive but celebrating a proud school tradition in creativity of all kinds.”